The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Two exciting changes for CashDuck!

1 - As of July 1st, CashDuck is now being run by its new owner, Keith!

2 - From now on, payments will be made on a weekly basis!

I'm really excited to give you guys this news - CashDuck has a new owner, Keith, who is now officially in charge. He's a great guy with a lot of experience who is going to do you guys right. Most of CashDuck's features will remain the same, with Quackers, Disney Dollars, feathers prizes, and great contests as usual. There's one important change that I think you will all appreciate - payments are going to be made on a weekly basis. Instead of waiting more than a month to be paid, payments will be sent out each Saturday. So no more waiting!

I've really enjoyed my time as the owner of CashDuck and I know that our members are some of the greatest people anywhere. I'm moving on with other projects, but I will stop in to check on CashDuck many times, I am sure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous msglady said...

Kira, thanks for all you did with Cashduck. I have been a long time member and appreciate the pocket money and gift cards that I have earned here. Welcome to Keith and best wishes to you, KB. :) Gayle

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home