The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Things I would like to do

I have a lot of ideas about how I would like to run CashDuck. Principally I want it to be easy for people to use, and to offer people as much help as possible when they use the site. I also want people to feel like it is fun to use and they get more out of it than just money. So I am going to institute a point system so that when you complete offers, you also get points that you can redeem for various things. I think at first I am going to offer movie ticket vouchers or something like that, so that users can get something fun as well and treat themselves. The most important thing is that prizes are easy to mail! I'm also thinking about offering gift cards for Panera or some other place to eat as a points prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home