The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Update on prizes

Due to the truly staggering number of prizes that are being requested, it is going to take a considerable amount of time to send these all out. I have taken down a few prizes that I have run out of, and put up the rubber duckies and ducky banks that were previously only available through Quackers. Additionally, I have had to deny several prize requests as more were requested than I had, before I could take them down. And third, I am only sending one of some of the prizes (such as the waterbottles, rubber duckies, ducky banks) to each person, so that there is enough for everyone. Gift cards are not likely to be sent out for some time, as I don't have nearly enough on hand and will need to buy more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home