The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Extra duckies!

I added two of the duck cartoons to the top logo.. I love these little guys and think they add a certain silliness. :) These ducks actually came from a set of four duck cartoons that I purchased from some random cartoonist on istockphoto.com.. I did send this cartoonist a message asking if he'd be interested in doing some more ducks on commission, but never heard back. I think these ducks are kind of symbolic of the spirit that CashDuck has, and I kind of wish that this cartoonist could know how much mileage I've gotten out of those four little ducks! They are on the magnets and cards that we used to have, and they're on my official business cards and on the printable checks that I send out. Maybe someday I'll get a tattoo. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home