The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Found a GREAT advertiser site

This is pretty exciting, I got approved for an affiliate account with a GREAT site which has a lot of good offers (free ones, free trials, etc) so that's pretty cool. You have to be individually approved by each merchant, however, so I imagine some of them won't be approved.. Still a good development.

Signing up for advertiser sites has been a little discouraging because many of them take MONTHS to pay - they pay 60 days after the end of the month in which you earned the minimum payout. So if I earned $100 between now and September 31st, I wouldn't get paid until December 1st. Which is really unacceptably long. So I'll see what else I can do - I'm still waiting to hear from the BIG network I applied with, which pays after 2 weeks (which would be great!) I have money set aside so I can pay people before I start to get paid, but a potential three month lag between earning and paying is just too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home