The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OK, this makes it kind of difficult for me to answer

I got this email earlier today, from someone using the email form on CashDuck:

From: administration@cashduck.com
To: cashduck@gmail.com
Date: Nov 7, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: payment

hi. its been weeks and I haven't got paid whats the deal


If you use a fake email address, it makes it difficult for me to write you back.

And if you, the person who sent this, happen to be reading this, here's your answer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol... that's pretty funny. :)

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop giggling. People can be so dumb!!!!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Deidre said...

I'm' having fun reading this! :)

I actually got the same email a week or so ago.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home