The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No more stuffed duckies.. but maybe tote bags?

So I was sad to find out that the company that makes the really super cute stuffed ducklings that I've been sending out, doesn't make them anymore. I've searched all over and can't find another stuffed duckling that I like as much (and that isn't really expensive.) I'd been thinking of getting another new prize in the feathers prizes - with shipping costs going up, it's very important that it be easy to mail! The water bottles were very popular, but they actually now cost more to mail than they cost to buy. My thought now is tote bags, but I'm not sure what kind. I'm looking maybe at either the polypropylene ones (basically like reusable shopping bags - they are durable and somewhat waterproof) or cotton canvas ones (softer and washable, but don't hold as much.) Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home