The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Having some issues...

It seems that one of the networks isn't crediting things properly. This being the weekend, I can't seem to get a hold of anyone. Hopefully things will clear up...

I'm also trying to beat the bushes and see if I can get some corporate discounts on gift cards that I offer as prizes, so for the same money I can give bigger gift certificates. So, a $10 Panera card costs me $10, and I don't think they'd give me a discount, but if I can get a corporate discount from a smaller company, maybe it would cost me $5 for a $10 gift certificate, and then for the same $10 (and thus the same number of feathers) I could give a $20 gift certificate as a prize. That would be pretty cool. I'm going with smaller companies that I've personally used and think that other people would like, but I'll see what I get..

2 Comments:

Blogger GolbGuru said...

This CashDuck thing is new to me...I am going to go through all your previous posts and see if its something I should indulge in.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

I would recommend reading the help files if you're not familiar with this type of site.. http://cashduck.com/help/index.php

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home