The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grrrr

Well, the really great network I found has turned out to be not so great. They had lots of freebie offers but I had terrible luck actually getting things to credit. Nothing would go through. Clicks were registering but not the completions. So after 2 days of not being able to get anyone on the phone, I finally got a call back from one of them and after ten minutes of me going through the offers, he says, well most of our offers are not incentivizable (ie sites that pay you for completions can't run them..) which means that they are worthless to me. The thing is that about 2/3 of the offers specifically say "cannot be incentivized" so I only ran the ones that didn't say that, thinking that was safe. Apparently they really only have a handful of offers that can be incentivized - so I pretty much am going to have to give up on this site. Which sucks cause they did have some nice things going. Oh well, I have other networks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home