The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Continuation of story...

Of course, you know the best part of the first affiliate manager story happens AFTER I post..

Me:

If most of your offers are not incentivized then it is not worth the while to run a couple of offers since I don't know what my users will go after and then I may not make payout. Combined with NET60 payment that is not worth it. I attempted to go look at what campaigns might be incentivized but now your website is showing 0 campaigns.

Thanks for your time but I do not believe I will be running offers.

--Kira


Her:

Wow! You’re quick to give up a new business relationship.


Have a good day. We pay on net 15 btw, not sure where you are getting net 60 from.



Me:

I got it from your own site.
(url for affiliate FAQ)

When are payments made to me?
Payments are made to you 60 days after a months accrual. Meaning if you accrued $100 in January, you will be paid April 1st or thereabouts - if we have been paid in full from the Advertiser.

I don't see what benefit there is to my business if your network does not have enough offers for me to run. Not every business relationship works out. Thanks for your politeness.


I am always up front when I apply to these networks and say that I run an incentivized site - yet sites that have very few incentivizable offers approve me and then get annoyed when I don't want to run their 3 or 4 offers. At this point I estimate I have applied to approximately 50 networks, but only about ten have shown promise, and only about six are up on the site right now. Over the next week I'll be adding more as I get some questions answered about how to track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home