The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Schweet! Sharebuilder bonus

If you haven't heard of ShareBuilder you are out of the loop! It's basically a site that lets you buy shares of stock or mutual funds or whatever for $4 - great for long term investing where you don't really care whether the stock was 14.98 or 14.89 that day. I got a great offer up now - open an account and earn $30. The reason this is so great is because you can find ShareBuilder bonus codes all over the web for $50 free if you deposit $50. So you can buy $50 worth of something, they give you $50, and then you withdraw that $50 and leave the rest to grow, or eventually sell. Now you can make an $80 profit instead of $50. That's pretty cool. I'm going to do this myself.

I think I might start a "Kira's Favorites" section for offers that I think are pretty awesome. This would definitely qualify. Sharebuilder is a great concept. Check the "New Offers" section to find it or search for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kira,
First, I want to say what a great blog this is and your CashDuck site is just as good. You've really researched and are really sincere in wanting to have the best site, and your hard work will not go unnoticed.
Second, I'm not sure I completely understand what you said about this sharebuilder offer. Are you saying I should get a code on the web and then open the account through your site?
Thanks for all your hard work.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Yes, you would click on the Sharebuilder link through my site and go through the signup process, and at some point you would be able to enter a promotional code. Enter one of those codes, and once you have bought $50 worth of stock, they will give you $50. Then I will give you $30 for opening it. Voila!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home