The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Are these not the funniest things ever...

So I need to order some real checks (all I have currently are the giant ugly business checks that National City gave me, which don't have a name or address on them) and the first time I googled looking for check printers with duck checks (duh) I found Ducks Unlimited checks. Ducks Unlimited is evidently a group that supports ducks so that there are more of them to shoot. I'm not a big fan of the group, but I couldn't find any other checks with ducks on them. And ducks are a necessity.

Today I googled again and found these:













I'm highly amused by these checks. Screw Ducks Unlimited, I'm getting me some Duck Tape. I think I'll order one box and see how nice they are, and then if I like them I'll order more. The prices are also quite reasonable for personal checks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home