The CashDuck Blog

Get the inside scoop on what's going on at CashDuck.com!

Friday, September 29, 2006

CashDuck's first month draws to a close...

This has been a GREAT first month. Due to a couple very enterprising ladies, I will be sending out more than $250 this month! If you've got more than $10 in your account, you can cashout by Paypal by 11:59PM EST tomorrow and get paid by the 25th of next month. I expect that I will be paying out early though, and may eventually change the payout date to the 20th. Also, you can cash out your feathers for prizes any time of the month, and I'll mail it within a week. (Or in the case of electronic certificates, probably that day.)

I also got the nice big box of CashDuck "business cards" - they're more like mini flyers. If you want to see it, I'll be happy to mail you a few! =) Send me an email with your address at cashduck@gmail.com and I'll send you some. They've got cute cartoon ducks and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home